Anabolic Steroids, which is normally known as anabolic-androgen steroids (AAS) or in general colloquial language called “steroid”, is a drug that imitates the effect of male gender hormones, testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. Does. They increase protein synthesis within the cells.
Advantages Anabolic steroids
- This increases our body muscle strength.
- It also helps in improving our muscle by keeping our body fat low.
- Steroids increase our healing capacity, which can help you recover after a quick exercise when you recover quickly, then you can exercise the parts repeatedly as if you have exercised biceps today and you have If you are taking steroids then you can exercise the biceps tomorrow too because it increases our muscle healing capacity.
- This helps in improving our moss size. When your testosterone increased according to our body and muscles size increases and most of our biceps and leg muscles are most impressive.
Disadvantages of Anabolic steroids
- First harm Anabolic Steroids is kidney and liver-damaging is the first side effect of steroids.
- It boosts our water retention. The biggest reason for this is because of the rate of Aromatization being incurred and reduces our semen count so that the reproductive system is affected. If it is consumed for a longer time, you will never be able to have children.
- Taking steroids increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. For example, the increase of heart and halts of heart failure increases much.
- High blood pressure hypertension is due to our obstruction of arteries or any obstruction in their blood flow due to any obstruction.
- Steroid increases the size of Sebaceous Gland, which is present under our skin, due to which Sebum is formed in a very high amount, which acts as a lubricant to our skin, if it starts to develop in excess, it can cause infection due to its blockage. Are there. We face problems like itching or scabies.
- The important side effect of which is that it starts to form rashes on the body and may face many problems of the skin and many serious effects of the steroid.